So, my softcover book arrived about 2 weeks ago and I've poured over it day after day. Knowing deep down that after a year of hard work, the book is complete and ready, yet I've still been hesitating to click "Approve Proof" on the distribution website. Last night, around 10p.m, while sitting on the sofa, I decided to make the jump. To start the final process in bringing my book one step closer to being in the hands of hundreds, maybe even thousands of kids all over the world. How will I ever now if I'm going to fly unless I jump. What good is a book written to share if the writer is too scared to share it? Lord, build my confidence.